Here are Five helpful , simple & Great tips!..
1. Strategcally plan, write and develop new ideas to advertise and familiarize your content with your team/assistant so that everyone will be on one accord.
2. Support system for customer/clientele adversity.After any type of business transaction or service being rendered both parties wants to be smiling....right? Unfortunately, that does'nt happen always so to keep any mishap or dissatisfying situations we would like to resolve it as quickly as possible but within guidelines, respect and in a timely manner so that we will not lose a valuable customer....Now on the other hand it may not ALWAYS work out like that but at least you are doing and being courteous.....and PROFESSIONAL !
3. Build a GreatPROFESSIONAL.... rapport with your clientele and this will give them a sense of security and comfort every time they have to do business with you and they will usually pass on a great referral to others about becoming a new customer with your company ....etc. F.Y.I. NEVER GET PERSONAL WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS....
4. Promo deals, Contest, Giveaways...etc.
5. Sign up New Customer/Clientele Email list....This will make them feel very special and that you are acknowledging them with event notifications, Thank You messages for doing business with you, Birthday greetings....etc.
KEEP THE CREATIVITY GOING....BUT REMEMBER ....LOYALTY WITHIN A BUSINESS KEEPS AND DRAWS IN LOYAL CUSTOMERS......